Centerprise International is an IT provider that has been trading for over 25 years. It handles large-scale IT projects in numerous sectors including corporate, government, education and resellers.
Whilst Centerprise started out manufacturing IT equipment, it now offers a range of other services too, such as system integration and managed services. It also resells branded products.
Centerprise has been providing services to schools for over ten years. It is a supplier to primary, middle and secondary schools, as well as colleges and universities.
Services it provides which are relevant to schools include:
- Hardware (Servers)
- Project management
- Auditing and asset management
- Supply of IT infrastructure and equipment
- Installation and integration
- Application management
- Print management
- Infrastructure management
- Remote backup
- Network cabling and switches
- VLEs – Virtual Learning Environments
- Microsoft technologies
- Internet and web filtering
- Home access solutions
- Audio visual solutions and installations
Hardware systems integration
- Bespoke design, manufacturing and integration
- The Complete Solution – from initial concept, through to the finished project
This allows schools to remotely back up their data so that they don’t experience any data loss, whether through a disaster or accidentally deleted files.
Encryption services help schools keep sensitive data safe and meet their data protection regulation obligations.
These services ensure that schools can continue to function even if there is an IT disaster.
Hampshire International Business Park
Lime Tree Way
Tel: 01256 378000
This page of our website is for » Centerprise International offering specialist e-learning services and products in the UK.