European Electronique provides services to educational organisations, including primary schools, secondary schools, academies, FE colleges and higher education institutions. It has been delivering IT services to schools for more than 20 years.
As well as managed services, European Electronique also offers support services such as:
- Live monitoring – Networks are monitored to look out for problems or issues.
- Hardware support – Hardware can quickly be repaired or replaced so that disruption is minimised
- Software support
- User helpdesk – Help is available by phone, email or remote access
- On-site engineers – This could be regular visits or a full-time presence
- Remote back-up – Data can be backed up off-site so that nothing is lost if there is an emergency.
- Virtual IT days – Engineers can be contacted for advice and expertise and organisations get preferential access by paying for the virtual IT days in advance
European Electronique can also manage service warranty calls.
Oakfields Industrial Estate
Tel: 0845 345 8340
This page of our website is for » European Electronique offering specialist e-learning services and products in the UK.