Viglen offers a number of ICT products and services for schools, from PCs and notebooks through to curriculum networks. It has been operating for over 30 years and specialises in health, education and public sector IT provision.
Services for schools include:
ClassLink is a network management and teaching tool for schools. It allows user account management and remote teaching and learning. A range of bolt-ons are also available. There is also a more advanced version called MyClassLink which allows teachers and students to access the network from anywhere via the internet.
Viglen’s learning platform is especially designed for schools and colleges. It includes built-in communication systems such as internal messaging, SMS and forums. Administration, reporting and evaluation tools are also available. The platform offers teachers the chance to create their own learning resources.
Intel v Pro
Viglen offers a hardware-based tool – Intel’s Active Management Technology (AMT) – which allows administrators to remotely:
- Power workstations up or down
- Redirect the hard drive to a network location
- Redirect the mouse, keyboard and screen for remote control
- Check that anti-virus systems etc. are installed
- Fix a corrupted hard drive
- Obtain a full system inventory
It also offers:
- PCs, notebooks and servers – Viglen sells PCs and notebooks specifically designed for the school environment.
- Events – Viglen regularly holds events of interest to education and IT professionals.
- Interactive whiteboards
- Peripherals such as printers and scanners, laptop trolleys, plasma and LCD displays, monitors, projectors and more
- Finance for purchasing products and services
7 Handley Page Way
Old Parkbury Lane
Tel: 01727 201 800
This page of our website is for » Viglen offering specialist e-learning services and products in the UK.