Joskos is an IT provider, specialising in the education sector. It has now been operating for over ten years.
Support which is available from Joskos for schools includes:
- A regular visit from an on-site engineer. Issues which can be managed during this time include curriculum network matters, PCs, printers, servers, whiteboards, software installation, hardware configuration and more.
- Network design
- Network cabling
- Network infrastructure
- Network migration
- Server and storage
- Wireless networks
- Leasing and finance
- Managed services
- Consultation and advice on IT issues and new equipment purchase.
- Unlimited helpdesk support
- Free emergency call-outs
- Remote support via VPN
- Skills sharing and training sessions
- ICT infrastructure installation and design
- ICT infrastructure maintenance
Joskos also sources and supplies ICT products for schools such as:
- Voting systems
- Wireless solutions
- Ink and toner
- Software licences
Tel: 0845 37000 38