Mouchel is a consulting and business services firm which specialises in ICT for schools, amongst other sectors.
Mouchel offers a wide range of services for schools, including:
- Change management
- Managed services
- Programme management
Mouchel currently supports over 2,000 UK schools. When it comes to managed services, schools can choose from one of three support options:
- Option 1 includes administration system support for management information systems and hardware. Schools will have a dedicated service desk and remote support, with engineers to deal with issues reactively. Help is also available with procuring hardware and software.
- Option 2 includes all aspects of Option 1 as well as curriculum support and hardware. It also includes Ofsted support and remote monitoring for faults.
- Option 3 includes all aspects of Option 2 plus a dedicated on-site ICT engineer
Mouchel can help with ICT design and implementation in schools in the following areas:
- Wired and wireless networking
- Data centre services
- Classroom technology and devices
- Access control
- Cashless catering
- Library management
- Print management
4 Matthew Parker Street
London SW1H 9NP
Tel: 020 7227 6800