RM Education supplies educational software, computers and services to schools, colleges, universities and students.
RM sells products such as:
- Computers – PCs, Mobile, Servers and Infrastructure, Thin Clients, Apple, HP and Toshiba
- Software – Educational software, application software
- Peripherals and electronics – Printers and scanners, monitors, displays and TVs, digital signage, mice and keyboards, cameras and camcorders, audio, visual and music
- Accessories and consumables – notebook components and accessories, printer accessories. storage and media, PC components and memory, cables and connectors
- Educational Resources – Projectors and whiteboards, visualisers and voting systems, educational products, LEGO products, RM Learning Platform, TTS Electronics, e-safety
- Office products and furniture – Office products, learning furniture, AV mounts and stands
- Network and Communication – Network products and services, servers, storage and back-up, internet and email, security, surveillance and CPD, network cables and accessories
- Support, training and seminars – Primary support options, secondary support options, Local Authorities support, Affiliated Technician Support Scheme
- Services – Insurance, warranties, collection and disposal services
Other services for schools include:
RM project managers can support schools in key tasks such as choosing ICT and managing architects, builders and more, whether the project is a school refit or a new build.
RM has been offering managed services since 1999 and now provides support to over 500 schools. Managed services include:
- On-site staff
- Mobile support technicians
- Telephone helpdesk
- Online support
Continuing Professional Development
RM offers training and support to help school staff make the most of their ICT investment. It can include one-off sessions or ongoing structured training.
New Mill House
183 Milton Park
Tel: 08450 700300